headache, dizziness, tired feeling, depression cialis dosage. Efficacy for management of pulmonary hypertension secondary to sickle cell anemia not establishedorder viagra onlineViagra has systemic vasodilatory properties that triggered transient decreases in supine blood pressure in healthy volunteers mean maximum loss of generic viagra. Positive effect on inflammation responses generic cialis without a perscription.
» Looking for something new?
Exploring Vietnam should be a great adventure for most of us but we need to choose wisely the travel season.
Because in November is starting the driest season of the year it is recommended to travel in this period because you can enjoy more from the holidays and explore better the country. A journey through Vietnam should start from Hanoi, then Hoi An exploring the coast beaches and Delta Mekong and finishing in Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam is situated in south Asia with capital at Hanoi and international airport Noi Bai at 45 km from the center. Hanoi is connected to Ho Chi Minh through Tan Son Nhar Airport situated 7 km from the center of the city. You can use all kind of public transport to explore the country. Book fights to Hanoi.
» Sights to see on the journey:
• explore The French Quarter of Hanoi and observe the colonial architecture,
• visit the Buddhist Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake,
• when you arrive in Hoi An explore the city then go to Danang, visit the Cham Sculpture Museum and relax on China beach,
• explore the caves and sanctuaries from Thuy Son,
• visit Nha Trang, Cham towers from Po Nagar and take a boat for explore the idyllic islands,
• visit Can Tho, the main city from Mekong Delta
• take a day journey to see the Cu Chi tunnels or the great temple Cao Dai from Tay Ninh.
» Travel tips:
• be careful with street thiefs,
• take earplugs, nights can be very noisy in Vietnam,
• some of the waters have predatory fish so ask before you go swimming.
• for best bargains in 2013 check early offers