Adcirca, another model of tadalafil, can be used to take care of pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in males business women cheap cialis. It may also lower hypertension and change numbers of certain chemicals and electrolytes by the body processesviagra online Contact your doctor in case you experience signs of low blood pressure for instance dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, or maybe a rapid pulse or pulse rate viagra online. acquisition of ICOS Corporation discounted cialis.
» Sights & tips for travelling in Chicago
Chicago is situated on Michigan Lake in Midwest USA. It is the third city in US and an important transportation hub.
Most of the international flight arrive in O'Hare Airport situated just 32 km north-west from the centre of the city.
The tradition of painting Chicago River started in 1962 when the mayor agreed for a local company to put 45 kg of natural green paint in the river. The river is painted at 10:45 a.m. and can be seen better from the high bridges of Michigan Avenue or Columbus Drive.
» Sight to see and things to do:
• go to the new and famous green part of the city, the Millennium Park, and admire its main attraction, the Cloud Gate of Anish Kapoor, a big steel sculpture. Then visit Boeing galleries.
• visit the observation deck of Sears Tower. Also called Willis Tower, it is one of the tallest buildings in the world. Enjoy the landscape; take a snack at Gibsons in the Gold Coast neighbourhood,
• if you love comedies you must go to Second City, famous for its comedy shows,
• try the local specialities “gooey, tomatoey”, deep-dish pizza,
• visit the Lincoln Zoo, it's one of the oldest zoos of the country,
• in the night try an Irish pub and the local beer,
• go to the jazz neighbourhood The Green Mill from North Broadway for the Uptown Poetry Slam.
» Tips and advices:
• it is better to use the train than the taxi to visit the city. You could also rent a car.
• go out and walk on Michigan Avenue and explore the city's neighbourhoods from Lincoln Park to Park Wicker and Lincoln Market. So you will see the real specific of the city.